Monday, March 30, 2009



On March 6th Beverly flew to Omaha, Nebraska to spend a week with Jenny, Andrew and the two boys, Tanner and Benson Bleak. The weather was fairly cold most days but that did not stop us from going to the Zoo two different days and having a great time seeing all the cool animals. We also took two days and drove to some of the church History sites within a few hours drive from Omaha. We saw Adam-ondi-Ahman, Independance, MO, Liberty Jail, and Far West. There is a special spirit in those places and you gain a new respect for the early saints who fought so hard to help establish the church upon the earth. While out there, I did find time to read a book that Jenny had borrowed called, "The Refiners Fire". It made me want to be a better member and made me realize that I am not doing all that I could to build up the kingdom here upon the earth. I live way below my potential; that is for sure.

I also spent a few days just playing with the boys and watching them laugh at each other. They both have such a sweet spirit and play together well.

No comments: