Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend with the family

We had Amber and her three kids plus Camille and Jonathan and their two kids here for Memorial Day weekend. The kids had a ball playing out back on our new lawn and having waterfights with their grandpa Pete. It was Ambers birthday today, Monday the 25th and she wanted strawberry cheesecake for her dessert. We managed to fill it with candles and sing to her. She had Brycen on top of the bar in his bumbo seat and he was talking to her about how hungry he thought he was. I just had to share the video with you here.

Amber will post pics of the other kids on her blog. I was in bed sleeping the whole morning after working a graveyard shift last night so I was not in on the outside fun with grandpa. The grandkids told me that they had more fun with grandpa than they could ever have with me and that is the truth. Pete is just another kid when it comes to water fights.

No comments: